SummerJade Art and Tees

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Art for Sale!

After over 10 years of editing photos and creating albums over at WebShots, I sort of wandered into RedBubble to escape the loud intrusive pop-ups over there. Tee shirts are my new love, a new world for me.

I take photos, I don't draw, but as soon as I look at a photo I start to think of ways to "improve" it! lol Mother Nature often needs a little help, from my point of view. At RedBubble I have discovered grunge, but with my habit of repairing photos...well, it's been hilarious! I add grunge and then compulsively clean it up!!

I do have some grunge now and even one tee in grunge (design at left).  RedBubble is really inspiring!  I'm still taking photos and thanks to my RedBubble Gallery, I am now selling wall art and cards and more. ☺♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment